Sedona finally got her chance to go on a little excursion with just mom and dad. It was a lot for a little 4 year old to handle. To be truthful, I felt like I was a little tapped out from the novelty of Dubai. I wasn't sure there was much more I could do with her that would be exciting for both of us. After going to the mall:
...staring at camels...
....eating at Rainforest Cafe....
...riding the metro...
Leave it to Dona to choose the one and only pig toy in all of the Middle East. You should have seen the looks of disgust as she nestled and coddled her baby pig.
...and shaking a gold man's hand....
what more could be done?????
Apparently plenty, if you to go to a really cool place called Kidzainia. I know there are various 'kid cities' placed globally, but this was the first time I had ever seen such coolness. Within 7 hours Sedona did the following:
Became a baker...
And at least 2o other occupations.
If you aren't familiar with Kidzania, you must try it out! Once you arrive, the child has to cash a check. After she runs out of money (from going to the salon, or making perfume, etc.) she has to earn money by working (as a cop, or a journalist, etc.). It was incredibly fun to just watch Sedona beam from ear to ear for an entire day straight.
Can I just tell you how much I adore my daughter? She has to be the sweetest and most unique child I know. What she lacks in hair she has in heart. It was so fantastic to take her on a fun little trip and spoil her till she fell over from exhaustion. I can't wait for the next mother/daughter adventure.
2 comments:
Awe!!! That place is AMAZING!!!! Geez!!!
I love this post Terah, Sedona is a sweetheart. She reminds me so much of my Amelia, I love your comment of "what she lacks in hair she makes up in heart" and the piggie stuffie!! priceless. squeeze that girl for me :)
Post a Comment