
Crazy hair day
I never thought I would look at these photos of my daughter's mohawk with envy and sadness, but I am today.
Sedona cut her hair...uh-gan.
This morning I gave her a slight trim to the back of her hair to even it out and look more girly. After I left the bathroom, she decided to finish it off with a hack to her barely-existing-bangs and a chop to the back. There were tears (mostly me) and continual sorrys (mostly her).
Does anyone know where I can buy Chia Pet seeds that would grow blonde locks? I'll happily pay the $9.50 + tax .
3 comments:
Oh, sadness . . . Let's hope she grows up to be a stylist to the stars and can give you the millions you deserve for all the sorrow.
At least her hair grows fast!!! :)
i actually love her mohawk! she looks so cute! also, sooo awesome you got a bucket of crabs for only $10!!! that is amazing!
Post a Comment