The day after I arrived home from London, it was our anniversary. How fantastic to celebrate my marriage after a whole week of girl celebration! You'd think I would be sick of it, but not so. Can one really ever get sick of delicious eating and stimulating conversation? Not me. When I think about my dating years I feel really thankful that I dodged a few bullets. There were several suitors I could have married, but thankfully, I didn't. Not that they were terrible guys, just not for me.
When Axel entered my life I knew there was something special about him. Our first date was at a cultural event in SLC. Axel had to show off his ability to speak many foreign languages (allow me to brag for a moment...my husband knows about 8 languages!) and expose me to many cuisines I had never tried before. We talked about travel and how it was in our blood. We initially met in Jerusalem back in 1993 and it sparked something deep within both of us. Who knew it would set a precedence for the rest of our lives together?
Our dating years were fantastic. I couldn't get enough of him. There was something about Mr. Bromley that made me feel complete. Truly we were meant for each other and no matter now many times he has forgotten to put the toilet seat down, or coordinated his clothing in a hideous mess, I still completely adore him.
The best news of all is that I have an eternity to share with my favorite person in the world. 13 years will seem like a blink compared to all the years ahead.
I chose well.
I look ahead.
I feel lucky.
I am blessed.
3 comments:
cute London sweater - Check!
cute London necklace - Check!
cute London couture hairpiece - Check!
totally cute anniversary dinnere - Check!
Congrats to you both! Love the way you cleave unto each other...
Awe!!!!
Happy Anniversary!!!
Yes...Love the cute outfit! :)
Post a Comment