
Dear Lover,
I know we have a good run together. It has been 12 amazing years. You have been with me during the sweat and the pain. You have supported me when I needed it and you have comforted me when I endured great stress in my life. I has been 12 difficult years. You have seen me get married, have 4 beautiful children, and moved to strange and foreign countries. The moves have not been easy, but I have always made sure you were there to be by my side when I have needed you.
Let’s be truthful, I haven’t always been there for you. There was that time when I was mongo-pregnant and being with you made me tired and ill. I had to put you out of my mind while my body recovered. It was a happy reunion when I had the energy once again.
When I traveled you were always my first choice as a companion. You were there to take on the stress and you walked through many-a-sandy and rocky paths. You have trudged through the jungles and braved the mountains of Nepal with no complaints or discomfort. Our experiences have been grand and I have enjoyed spending every day with you since collage.
However, now it is time for me to move on. The paths have become rockier and, let’s be frank, I need someone more attractive and stronger. Over time, your love for me has faded and your ability to assist me in my daily activities has diminished. You have become weaker, and incapable of providing me what I need at this time in my life.
It has been a long journey, and to be truthful, I should have let you go many years ago. But since I have been to Dubai, I have found my real one and only. He is brighter, cleaner, and younger looking. He has more vitality and strength and after the minute I saw him, I knew our days were over.
Farewell, my dear Nike, I hope an Indian man finds the joy in you that I have had during these past 12 years. I will never forget your never-ending help and support, but right now, I am going for someone who has more air and a little more cushion.
Your athletic lover,
Terah
I know we have a good run together. It has been 12 amazing years. You have been with me during the sweat and the pain. You have supported me when I needed it and you have comforted me when I endured great stress in my life. I has been 12 difficult years. You have seen me get married, have 4 beautiful children, and moved to strange and foreign countries. The moves have not been easy, but I have always made sure you were there to be by my side when I have needed you.
Let’s be truthful, I haven’t always been there for you. There was that time when I was mongo-pregnant and being with you made me tired and ill. I had to put you out of my mind while my body recovered. It was a happy reunion when I had the energy once again.
When I traveled you were always my first choice as a companion. You were there to take on the stress and you walked through many-a-sandy and rocky paths. You have trudged through the jungles and braved the mountains of Nepal with no complaints or discomfort. Our experiences have been grand and I have enjoyed spending every day with you since collage.
However, now it is time for me to move on. The paths have become rockier and, let’s be frank, I need someone more attractive and stronger. Over time, your love for me has faded and your ability to assist me in my daily activities has diminished. You have become weaker, and incapable of providing me what I need at this time in my life.
It has been a long journey, and to be truthful, I should have let you go many years ago. But since I have been to Dubai, I have found my real one and only. He is brighter, cleaner, and younger looking. He has more vitality and strength and after the minute I saw him, I knew our days were over.
Farewell, my dear Nike, I hope an Indian man finds the joy in you that I have had during these past 12 years. I will never forget your never-ending help and support, but right now, I am going for someone who has more air and a little more cushion.
Your athletic lover,
Terah
4 comments:
I knew it was shoes! 12 years is a long time, I am sure your feet will thank you for a newer model!
Cute Terah:) If you've been together for that long I'm sure they felt it was time to let go too. May they rest in peace. It's funny I read this today. I just came back from shopping and spending too much money on about five new pairs of sandals and shoes and threw out three pair which I've had for waaaaaay too long. Since Sam was Finn's age. Only I was happy to get them out of my site. They weren't as helpful as your Nikes. By the way, you'd LOVE these new ones! Super, super cute!!!
Great letter! Your shoe devotion is admirable. I've seen your new companion and he is quite the looker. By the way, I love the Nikes you gave me - thanks for buying the wrong size. :) They are probably the most comfortable Nikes I have ever had.
12 years is a fantasticly LONG time to have a pair of shoes....I'm glad that affair is over...especially when I consider that at the end of the day in China you will be peeling those suckers off and the room will be filled with the aroma that leaves it. Cheers to new sneakers!
Post a Comment