Monday, March 28, 2011

The Wad

I'm am 2 hours away from walking out the door to head to the US but I thought I would capture a photo of our currency collection. There are probably over 15 different currencies in this pile and we use it almost weekly. It has been a lifesaver on many occasions. It is a must for people who travel as much as we do.



Now you know who to come to when you need a Dirham, Dinar, Bhat, Rupee, Yuan, Euro or Shilling. No worries, we've got you covered.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Doha

1 comment:

K said...

Travel safely. If you want to come meet some distant cousins, swing on by downtown. (If you want to rough the conference crowd)! I'm sure you're going to be busy, but if you're in the neighborhood we'd love to see you!
kaytgirl at hotmail