
If any of you are wondering why it dumped buckets of snow in Utah, it was all Heavah's fault. She has been hoping to see a real snow fall since we left the US, almost 6 years ago. Prayers really are answered. It has been sheer bliss.

Heavah still has a lot to learn about living in snow. Things like: you can't wear socks in the snow unless you want popsicle feet, and long sleeves are preferable to t-shirts when it is below zero degrees outside. Bundling up is foreign to us. It is flip flops for us year round.


3 comments:
lol~I love it!!! Short sleeves in snow! Perfect!
So I guess she'll be moving mountains next? Yea, so what. I can do that. I just don't want to right now:) So happy Heavah got her snow!
If I had only known and thought you could have gotten out of the airport and back in before your next flight, I would have brought over some of our girls snow stuff...snowboots only worn once this winter, coats made for the snow, snow gloves, etc...sigh. We have the stuff, but the snow went away before they could really use it.
Post a Comment