
This house number two.....

I will be leaving tomorrow before I find out the winner.
Finding a home in this market has sucked. Details to follow....
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

I will be leaving tomorrow before I find out the winner.
Finding a home in this market has sucked. Details to follow....
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Location:Alpine UT
4 comments:
that kitchen is a total winner and that house exterior is nice! Way to go!
Soooo beautiful!!!! Anxious to hear all about it!
I agree, the kitchen looks awesome! The house is huge!!! If that same house were in Virginia where we live I would have to take up selling illegal drugs to afford it. You know, that reminds me of an e-mail a friend sent me.
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/view/80993831/
Good pics T!
Either house looks like a beautiful pick. Can't wait to see which one you get.
Post a Comment