This is how we pass the hours in Doha during the summer. Xavier has had an ear infection and has been told by the doctor not to swim for 5 days. This is second only to a prison sentence. After day number 3, he was going batty. And when I say batty, I mean dangling from the chandelier and doing death defying tricks down the staircase. The countdown is on! We have one week before we will be free from this heat. Axel's in Dubai for the week, and I had a huge presentation I had to give a few days ago for a prospective employer. It has been a stressful time to keep children entertained and all the while keep relatively sane. We're doing it. Barely. But we are doing it.
Our daily reprieve is the 3 hours we devote to our compound pool. Chlorine never smelled so good.
1 comment:
wow, look at those tan babes!
Post a Comment