Since we have been cooped up in the house for several weeks because of the debilitating weather outside, I have kept my hands busy. The following are some projects I have recently completed. I know there have been other finished projects, I just haven't taken photos. Here is what I have so far:
For cute baby boy #1

The easy peasy pillowcase dress:

The pillowcase dress in Liberty fabric (my new found love, more on this later)
Cute peasant top for Heavah (also in Liberty fabric). I finally figured out a great style using smocking for older girls. This is a breakthrough for me!

This is a sneak preview of what I have been working on. It is a quilt representing various dresses I have made for Heavah over the years. It is a small sample of some of my favorite dresses I have made for her since she was 2 years old. I have decided to hand quilt it piece by piece. I will save the details for when I blog about the finished project. The pressure is on. 

More to come...





2 comments:
supercute! Dona looks to have a nice vacation wardrobe that will be put into play here soon...
Hello Terah! I would love to learn how to do that stuff! I've done a couple quilts before but never on my own. I have to have someone to work with or I don't have anyone to answer my sewing questions. Great work you talented mama!
Post a Comment