Again, it is me Axel.
Bali knows how to do zoos too. Yeah, on top of it all, they make zoos that are perfect for the kids. Our first visit was to the bird sanctuary.
Yup, that is a TAME hornbill! I about died when I saw one in a jungle in Nepal. Here, they are tame for you and your family to hold and take pictures of!
One of my favorite parrots, the hawk headed. Awesome birds!
Male and female Eclectus parrots. Originally it was thought they were different species.
Dona is thinking, "Hey,'I know what that bill is for..."
You are cool, but keep those biting things far away!"
"I got my eye on you..."
"I think you're great, but I'll whack ya if you try something..."
Only God and George Lucas could think this guy up.
Just a random stork hanging out on the sidewalk.
Letting Xay know he knows what to do with kids.
This is one of the most beautiful hornbills I have seen.
These guys are pigeons. Yeah, I know, EVEN THEIR PIGEONS ARE COOL! Ugh it sucks to know this place exists and I am not there!
Another pigeon. The world's largest and coolest.
Hawk owl.
Parrot and raptor show. With a paddy field as a back drop.
Two different kinds of Birds of Paradise. An aptly named breed.
A Galah. I want to own one of these when we get to Australia. Heavah took this picture!
Terah and my favorite parrot of all, the Palm Cockatoo. One day somehow I am going to own one of these! Great shot of the most beautiful woman in the world too BTW.
Just a random Komodo dragon in the middle of the park. Fenced in thank goodness.
Then we went across the street to the reptile park. What to do birds AND reptiles!! I was in heaven!
Dona liking the iguana
Yet again, reason 4500 why we loved Bali.
5 comments:
For the record, I want to be you when I grow up (o:
Beautiful pictures. I can not believe the stone paving at the reptile park, amazing.
Ce misto! Imi place ca la copii tai nu le-a fost frica de soparlele mai mari.
3 comments:
1. Where's Asa?
2. Australia? Is that next?
3. I was surprised to see a "thank goodness" in that sentence about the Komodo Dragaon. :P
oh my goodness! I have a picture of that same bird on me! We went here too...
Post a Comment