Axel's love for birds always excluded pigeons. He would read books about crazy looking chickens during his lunch breaks, but pigeons never intrigued him. It wasn't until he visited the Doha Souq that Axel felt differently.
They are much prettier than the grey ones here in Delaware that steal your food and chase you until they get whatever you have in your hand. Are all those birds Pidgeons? Gosh they are very pretty!
4 comments:
They are the only birds I don't like.
Rats with wings, yuk!
My dad kept pigeons as a kid, no matter how fancy they looked I didn't like them.
I don't know, these are pretty fancy. A few of those are breath taking.
They are much prettier than the grey ones here in Delaware that steal your food and chase you until they get whatever you have in your hand.
Are all those birds Pidgeons? Gosh they are very pretty!
Terah, do you guys know the wonder that is Mo Willems? You MUST find out. Then you will love pigeons even more.
Post a Comment