Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Sri Lankan Trees

Xavier climbing the Holy Grail of trees
The trees in Sri Lanka are remarkable. From the Tea Trees to the Mangrove trees, there is great diversity in Sri Lanka's foliage and ecosystem. It was just nice to see trees let alone such majestic and grand woody plants. Ahhh, things that naturally grow. I miss that.








2 comments:

Catherine said...

I'm going to need to go to Sri Lanka someday. It looks beautiful! We're hoping you can make a trip here to Egypt to see the pyramids with us. Kind of embarrassing inviting you to a place like Egypt after you've just been to a beautiful place like Sri Lanka. But you've been here before so you know how it is.

terahreu said...

Catherine- I hope to get to Egypt too! It is on my list for 2010. I may have to go solo, or maybe I will bring one of my kids. Do you have an extra couch?