Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sri Lanka So Far

We wanted family time...

we got time not only with the Bromley clan but the Camilleris too.

We wanted greenery and water...

we got the most beautiful hotel with lakes and an infinity pool. We wanted exotic animals...
we got cobras and pythons.

We wanted a taste of culture...

we got a taste of Hinduism, Buddhism, Christianty, and Islam.

I have tried to do far more with this blog, but apparently, the Sri Lankan computer gods have cursed me. In a nutshell, we are having the time of our lives. Sri Lanka is green, lush, wet, and surprisingly clean. We are on day 4. We are on top of a mountain in Kandy and having an exceptional time. I don't miss the desert one bit.
I promise more to come....

2 comments:

Megan said...

I can't wait to go there!!! Looks amazing!

Linsey said...

Beautiful!