
A new Chili's Restaurant has opened in Doha. It has a huge play area with slides and toys. Axel and I were talking about taking the kids there to enjoy the fun. As we drove past one evening Xavier said this:
"Mom and Dad, when it is my birthday I do NOT want to go to Chili's"
Hun? Why would a child not want to enjoy some Americana for his birthday, especially when some hardcore playing could be had? Strange. In response to my confusion, Xavier said this:
"Because I hear they sing, they dance, and they make you feel nervous."
Ah, agreed.
3 comments:
That's funny. And insightful. Where did he hear that?
I'm pretty sure that is where we will end up for Parker's party in May...we went for both of the girls. You are welcome to join us and get your fill then!
He knows what he's talking about. We went to an Italian restaraunt at the Ramada, and this Filipino man "entertained" us with his singing. The problem was the songs were Boy George style and he kept flirting with one of the male customers as he was singing. It made for a VERY uncomfortable meal for which we paid way too much.
Post a Comment