Physically impossible entry -- love it! And, I don't think I'll ever be able to drive again without looking under my car for penguins. These are laugh out loud funny!
I love it. Again, uncontrollable laughter. I'm choking I'm laughing so hard. Dave think you should put these on You Tube, he thinks they'd be viral! Thanks for brightening my day with this one!
4 comments:
Physically impossible entry -- love it! And, I don't think I'll ever be able to drive again without looking under my car for penguins. These are laugh out loud funny!
I love it. Again, uncontrollable laughter. I'm choking I'm laughing so hard. Dave think you should put these on You Tube, he thinks they'd be viral! Thanks for brightening my day with this one!
these signs are hilarious. i had to read a couple over again just to try to understand what they were trying to say. love it!
That is too funny. I would crash every day reading them. I currently live in the BARF HOTEL though.
Post a Comment