Thursday, February 18, 2010

Best Kindergarten Teacher Ever!


Heavah's KG teacher in Dubai is amazing. Not only did she love my daughter but she also challenged her and kept her overly active mind stimulated. Ms. Laure is the sweetest, funnest teacher and a great friend. Her husband also did some amazing family photos for us before we left for Nepal. Some of the outtakes can be seen here.


I was lucky enough to have lunch with her in Dubai. It was a blast to catch up and I wished we lived much closer so Heavah could maintain a relationship with her. For now, we have to use email and FB.


Did I also mention she is adorable?

The children opening up the gifts Laure sent back to them from Dubai. She is an angel, I tell you!


Ms. Laure also invited us Lebanon this week to go visit her, but we couldn't swing it this time. Here are the photos I promised, Laure! Have a great time without us! We miss you!

2 comments:

diplobrisco said...

Okay Cheeka, you look tan. That is just not fair!! lol! What a nice time you had for two weeks! I'm hoping I can do that one of these days:) Miss you!!!

Hearts and Hands for Nepal said...

when I saw that picture, I thought Xavier was reading a book called ADDICTION. I blinked and then saw what it really said, but not before I thought "what an interesting choice. I wonder how it approaches the subject for a child." bwahahaha. I'm getting old. My vision is going and apparently my mind that I didn't find it all that odd.