Friday, May 16, 2008

Family Photos



Axel should be sipping tomato juice and catching up on all the US movies by now. He will arrive in Dubai tomororow. It is nice that he will show up after everything is done. It is hard not to fly away with my superpowers. I am definitely running off of fumes at this point. One more full day in Dubai and I will then be writing from a little different location with a little different perspective. Who knows when I will get hooked up with the internet. I hope it is sooner than later.

I recently had some requests for photos of the family. As it turned out, I just got some photos back from a photo shoot we had done two weeks before I had Asa and two weeks after. We got some amazing pictures, but I thought I would post the real photos...















2 comments:

Lori Ellsworth said...

Ok, you look too good to have just had a baby in that photo! Best of luck with everything!!

LynnMC said...

Terah & Axel, OMG, I JUST went through your ENTIRE blog... I am addicted! I want more, MORE, MORE! :)
I miss you all SOOOO much. And, having this blog, it brings us closer and I thank you for that. You are an incredible writer T. I love that you are sharing this! Much love to you and the WHOLE gang! And hey, how is Shylock? I haven't heard about him in AGES!
Love ya, Lynn