For the cultural experience, I decided to give it a go. The lady who did it did not speak English very well and could only say 'pain not too much'. Well, apparently she didn't understand the word not cause it was 'pain too much'. She took those threads and every time she put them near my face I heard a scathing sound like the sharpening of a machete. Then the pain followed, yikes! She then proceeded to tell me that the upper lip is 'pain too much', which made me think I can live with a little peach fuzz, thank you very much.

However, once the torture was over, my brows never looked better. My skin was so smooth and she shaped my eyebrows with such precision. I was shocked. How could something that seemed so hit or miss work out so exact?
So anytime you are in need of a good whoop'n, give it a try.
2 comments:
I admire you for doing this. And documenting with a photo. Shouldn't your eyes be watering and nose running?
BTW, I love how you document your life on your blog. Truly fascinating stuff for those of us stuck in the 'burbs.
I had not idea we could leave comments on blogs.
Was this the same salon that we went to get our hair done?
mom
Post a Comment