This is what hell feels like during the month of October. Halloween is a forced holiday in the Middle East. I know many Muslims who don't like the idea of ghost and ghouls for small children. I get that. But truly, I couldn't think of anything more frightening than seeing this temperature in the dead of fall.
This sucks.
4 comments:
Huh? I have to do math to figure out how hot that is in degrees Fahrenheit. Not gonna happen. I'm assuming it's hot. We had dinner with Anna last night in Provo! So fun.
Holy Smokes! I thought that was Fahrenheit at first!! It's hot here too (gotta keep the kids indoors from 10-3) but that's just ridiculous!!
Those were the temps I dealt with in the middle of Portugal in the summer with no A/C. I knew it wouldn't be cold, but I didn't know it would be so hot! I hadn't ever experienced anything like that. Think you'd ever acclimate to cold again?
60s, slight chill in the air, visiting pumpkin patches, baking apple things, crunchy leaves on the ground, and gorgeous colors all around . . . wanna come visit?
Come on Paige,do what the rest of (or at least lazy me) do and google it...104F!!! I was annoyed at having to use the Ac at night still here in Hong Kong, and it is only 31C (87F) but humid.
Love reading about your adventures, and can relate to some of it as a fellow expat. I'm Paige's sister-in-law by the way.
Post a Comment