We are here. We are alive (barely), and we have a lot to tell. BUT, I still have no internet access and no sign of it coming soon. The good news is, Axel FINALLY GOT HIS VISA!!!!!!! The bad news is, I don't. Not yet, which means nothing can really happen before that officially happens. I have stories, I have pictures, but I have no internet....
It is a sad day in Doha.
3 comments:
You are getting there! Can't wait to see your new place!
I've been introduced to blow awards, and the more I thought about it, the more I thought you deserve one. To pick it up you have to visit my site and you can post it on yours. Good Luck with your move, I'm sure it will turn out well.
So....which is it? Because I can't decide which one I would pick. Really that's a hard one. How long are you going to be there?
Post a Comment