Sunday, October 25, 2009

In the Cookie Jar

Damages that Asa has made within one week:

First - Opened the fridge and ten minutes before Heavah and Xavier's birthday party decided to do this to the cake:

x4

I did a quick 'redo' and learned that sprinkles and icing can hide just about anything.

Second - At the birthday party and while all eyes were on the children in the pool he did this:

x3

Strangely, no one wanted seconds.

Third - Two minutes before I rushed out the door to watch Women's Conference he did this to my cheesecake:

x2

It has become an effective way to mark his territory on all things sweet.   I suppose he must sustain his fatness somehow.

4 comments:

Jameson said...

Hi. This is going to come out of the blue...I saw your post from a year or so ago about Bishop Allen in or near Dubai. I am the WML in the Lithia Springs Ward, Powder Springs Stake just west of Atlanta, GA. We just had a wonderful man join the church. His oldest son lives in Dubai, and is interested in the church now that his dad has joined. I went on LDS.org to find out if there was a ward in Dubai. But the only information I can get on the church's website is that there is a Sharjah ward lead by Bishop Allen. There is no meetinghouse address. I'm assuming the lack of information has something to do with the church complying with the no proselyting rules in the UAE. So I Googled "Sharjah Ward Bishop Allen" and landed on your blog!

Do you have addresses to the wards/branches? Or could you pass my email address along to Bishop Allen? Thanks!

Brother Jamie Steed
einteil@gmail.com

Boquinha said...

Well and now that you don't have that kiddie gym to use . . . :P

Anonymous said...

This had me CRACKING UP!!! I can't believe you thought about taking pictures! LOL! I would have been so ticked off the last think I would have done is take a picture.

sunnyside said...

LOL! That is a crackup!