
This is Axel again. We had some down time in the summer. No way to go outside because it is too hot. So we got some
henna (black and red) and I did some on Terah, the maids, and the kids. I started with Sarita and used designs that I downloaded from Google. It turned out OK.

Then I tried it on Terah with some changes. I was also happy with how it turned out.

Heavah loves horses so I did a celtic horse on her back. And then Dona smeared it a bit. But the blacks and reds turned out OK.

THen I did a dragon on Xay's back. We didn't leave it on long enough so it didn't get dark enough.

Then I tried a tribal design on Xay. As he has the body of a 6 year old greek god, I figured a little celtic fighting colors would look good too. Amazingly, he did a good job staying still.
Stay tuned. There are more designs I want to do...
1 comment:
Just shut up and get poop on your hand.
Post a Comment