Friday, August 13, 2010

Mid-Thirties.....

Dona is missing, she conked out. Too much partying for a 3 year old.

Another birthday down. When I was a kid, the distance between each birthday seemed like an eternity. The older I get, the more amazed I am at how quickly it comes. Didn't I just have a birthday? Didn't I just come to terms that I am a year older? Why do I have to do it again, and again, and again? I have tried to stop time. So far, it hasn't worked.

What do I see for the coming year?

- A diaper free life
- 3 children in school
- A possible move
- A visit to my 60th new country
- More iTunes and Apps
- A return visit to my home in Nepal
- One or two more girlcations

And the best one of all... appreciate every single day I spend with my favorite people--Axel and my kids.


3 comments:

Megan said...

Time does go by too fast!!! So looking forward to the girlcations!! Glad you had a great day!

Livia said...

La multi ani! Areti extraordinat de frumoasa. Anii chiar ca nu te-au imbatrinit de loc.

Hearts and Hands for Nepal said...

another year older and wiser too! Happy birthday to you!