Here are some of the things I learned in my 30 someodd years...
1. There is no shame in buying yourself flowers on your special day.
2. A good restaurant with milkshakes and American food can bring soooo much happiness.
3. The circle of life sucks, but if you are married to Axel you get used to it.
This + This
Equals This...
4. Wearing my skinny pants after being pregnant and having it in a box FOREVER is the best birthday present ever.
5. Baking a cake in your own stove is a little piece of heaven.
6. Sleeping in my own bed envokes divine birthday dreams.
7. When my children are happy, I am happy.
8. I married the best man in the world.
9. Doing your business on the toilet is the BEST!
10. The bought flowers are never as beautiful as the flowers you pick from your own garden.
08/08/08 only happens 100 years, I couldn't have thought of a better way to celebrate!
1 comment:
Happy birthday, and Christmas to you! You look great in your skinny pants.
Post a Comment