Monday, August 11, 2008

Most Anticipated Items

I am sure you can imagine why it has been difficult for me to pull myself to the computer these days. Sooooo many things to play with, who has time for blogging? I am sure I will recover from all the excitement, but I haven't been bored yet. In fact, every day I wake up I keep thinking, 'there's so much to do, and so little time.'

Here are a few of the most anticipated items...

Axel - A metal, sturdy birdcage, of course! Because 4 large wooden cages around our property just won't suffice.

z1

Heavah - Books, books, and more books. The more horses featured in the books, the better. She sat for hours saying 'I forgot about this one...oh, remember this one...this is the best, mom!'

z2

Xavier - We have almost had our stuff for a week now and Xavier only gets off this thing if a) He has to go to the bathroom, or b) He has fallen off. Strangely enough, our Band Aid box is empty...

z6

Asa - This fatso has been loving this bouncy seat since the minute it arrived. However (just like everyone else and their new love for their past items) he didn't care for it much before we left, but now, it is sooooo cool.

z3

Terah - I went from a closet that looked like this....

z2

To a closet that now looks somewhat like this....

z1

They all are clean, without holes, and smell like dryer sheets. H-e-a-v-e-n.

Sedona - What to say about a two year old who totally forgot what toys look like???? There are no words to describe the excitement. However the excitement for this...

z1

z2

Seem to be equivalent to the excitement she had for this...

z4

I wish I knew that three months ago.

2 comments:

Celia Fae said...

What a great way to feature your stuff. I feel like I've been waiting for its return with you. I can't believe you camped out with so little for so long.

Are you still going to give it all away?

I know you hear this all of the time, but your kids are genetically blessed, i.e. so gorgeous it makes my eyes hurt.

Paige said...

I wish my stuff would disappear to Kathmandu. Or India. Or just out of the messy piles. Dying over your fatso.