Sedona's Birthday Party
Sedona just turned two a couple of days ago. She wins the prize for being the easiest baby so far. She has been the kid with the lowest demands and the most returns. There is nothing like Sedona lov'n. Even at this stage she tries to be a little naughty but I simply have to tell her 'No Sedona' and she will turn around and say in an apologetic way, "Oh, kay". Maybe the devil in her has yet to come out, or maybe all middle children are this way. Or maybe the devil in her HAS come out, we just don't notice cause she is the middle child? Ignorance is bliss...
These are just a VERY few things I LOVE about Dona:
1. She is easy going. We took her to India with us and she was so low maintenance. It was incredible the things we did with a 5 month old baby on that trip not to mention all the attention she got from the locals. I swear there are some Indians out there that have more photos of Sedona than I do.
Delhi, India
Himalayan Mountain Range
2. She loves music and LOVES to dance.
3. She will eat ANYTHING.
4. There is something very calm, knowing, and mature about her spirit.
5. She can sleep anytime, anywhere, and with anyone.
6. She is very motherly and loves babies.
7. She is very tolerant of her brother and sister.
8. She loves all cultures and people.
9. She is willing to touch and play with anything.
10. She has the most infectious smile that can illuminate an entire room.
Cheesy photos taken on Haleni's cell phone
Everyone loves the Dona!
Happy Birthday!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday!
I feel like a stalker, but I'm not, I am totally fascinated by your life and how you and your children have adjusted. I guess if they don't know any different it would be fine, but I am amazed at what you have done. Yours is my MUST read blog.
I'm normal, really!!!
Oh, and happy happy birthday cute little Sedona!!
Happy Birthday, Sedona!!
Post a Comment