A couple of days ago Axel brought home some fake tattoos. There is a lack of fun things to buy for kids here. You are pretty much limited to cheap Chinese stickers or fake tattoos.
Axel couldn't just choose the princess tattoos or the flower tattoos, oh no, he grabbed the ones with scorpions and creepy dragons. Nice. It was a tad bit embarrassing dropping off Sedona in nursery with a HUGE monster head on her chest.
I am not too sure how I feel about the whole fake tattoo idea. There is nothing worse than thinking you are pushing white trash on your kids. Is it possible to be white trash in Nepal? I haven't yet decided.
Cute now, not so cute 15 years from now
While surfing the net for something completely unrelated to tattoos, I came upon this....
DISCLAIMER: This link is graphic and not for the feint of heart. It illustrates something that goes WAY beyond tattooing. Do not click this link if you fall under the following category:
*You have just eaten.
*You are thinking about eating.
*You have eaten before, uh, in your life.
*You don't like dumb people.
*You don't like dumb people who do REALLY dumb things.
*You fear that your child will be one of those dumb people one day.
Click here.
5 comments:
That is so wrong! YIKES. Yuck. I am glad you didn't include a photo of that on your blog.
Fake tattoos--we have no problem with them. They are like a long-lasting sticker. I love them. You just need to get Sedona one that says "I (heart) Mom" for nursery next week!
that link is disgusting, can you imagine how bad that would hurt? it did look kinda cool though...hahaha
Great picture (yours, not the link with the graphic grossness)!
eeewwwwww! What in the world would possess anyone to do something like that.
Your boy looks pretty tough in this picture. Have fun getting those off.
Xavier is adorable. I should not have clicked. You warned me and I did not obey.
Post a Comment