I don't think it could get any better. PURE EURPHORIA I tell you! I found out on Tuesday that all my stuff would be arriving within 30 minutes time. I walked on air, literally jumping up and down. The crate arrived outside of Kathmandu because the truck wouldn't actually fit within the city. Then, they unloaded everything on two little trucks, 6 times over. As each box was unloaded I was reminded of Christmas morning as a kid and how the anticipation of opening the present was almost better than what was actually inside. I honestly can't recall a time that I was happier. For now (since I am dying from exhaustion) I will post a few pictures of our stuff arriving. In the days to come, I promise more goodness. But for now, I must indulge!
The Entrance
The Truck
The Manpower
The Stuff
The Rooms
The EXCITEMENT
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Terah!!
I'm so pleased your 'stuff' has FINALLY arrived!!
Jackie
Yay! Stuff! When we moved - our stuff was in storage for abou 7 weeks. I know that is nothing compared to how long yours has been locked away. We loved opening every box. Everything old was new again and I couldn't believe we had so much. Then I felt bad because we probably didn't need so much but then we started using it and got used to it and bought more stuff. Maybe I should pack a few things up around here.
It's about darn time!
Is it really your bday? If it is, happy birthday to you. What an awesome present. Who could ask for anything more. Enjoy!
Happy belated birthday Terah. It sounds like you had a lot of presents to unwrap. fun!
That's the bestest birthday ever. I hope you got a prize too. Xay will be sad not have all that space to run around in. Too bad for him.
Happy Birthday! And that picture of your baby is ADORABLE!!
Post a Comment