Monday, August 18, 2008

First Piggies

It is a momentous occasion when my children finally have enough hair to do something with it. I envy any mother who can play with their child's hair as an infant. Not me, I am the 'glue-the-silly-bow-on-the-head-so-they-know-it-is-a-girl' kind of mom. I pass pretty hair things at the store with great sadness. So many cute hair things, so little hair.

z1

z2

z3

Please don't tell her how pathetic these pig tails look on her, she really thinks she is hot stuff. And considering I was totally bald till I was 3, she has great reason to show off.

7 comments:

Chillygator said...

Those are so awesome pigtails. Congratulations (o:

Simply Done Together said...

She looks soooo cute!!!
Let her strut those piggies around.

Anna said...

So sorry for Sedona. I'm SURE her hair will come in...just like mine did. :)

shauna said...

Her hair is well named. Piggy tales are short, pony tails are long. At least you didn't lie to her and call them pony tails. I love them short and stubby. Not everyone can do that you know.

Wendi and Eric said...

Pearce said "she's cute mamma" about Sadona and her piggies, so there you go!

Wendi and Eric said...

Sorry Sedona.

Boquinha said...

Adorable! I think they're cuter short than long, too. ;)