Here are the top 10 signs that my husband is getting old...um...er...I mean 'gracefully maturing':
10. He's given up on disciplining Sedona (who knows better). It's like an experiment, how will she fair compared to the disciplined older two? I guess it just takes too much work. "Here's a marker, go draw on the couch".
9. He is willing to work all hours of the day, and feels noble doing so. He actually likes going into work, and people actually listen to him.
8. He's thinking of voting Democrat in the next election, and believes in global warming.
7. He would rather splurge for a nice hotel over sleeping in a tent.
6. He has an entire collection of X-box games and a new X-box but has yet to play it. Instead, he would rather play with his birds or carve wood.
5. He no longer takes a nap on weekends. I swear my husband needed a nap until the age of 38. I wish my kids would be as committed to the nap as he was.
4. He loves handmade carpets more than he likes sports equipment.
3. He is actually committed to his calling, and worries about it.
2. He checks the stock market, thinks about investments, and talks about pensions. Who, Axel?
1. He was just sworn into this club:
No lie.
What are some of the signs that your husband is aging?
5 comments:
This is so funny! If I ever make it through the first 5 years with Talon alive, I may give up disciplining too!
It amazes me how you always have something interesting and funny to post every day. I'm thinking of moving to the rainforest or something for inspiration! (not really, the bugs there are really creepy!)
Stephen's hair line is his sign of aging. I must be getting younger, though, because my zits are worse now than in highschool. Love the necklace, Terah.
I am just impressed that there is a Rotary Club in Katmandu!
Um, grey hair? Socks with shorts? When I was a kid stories? My husband seems 20 years older than me.
I'm surprised about Axel though. He held out for a long time.
I like 8, 7, and 4. :) And I hope he does vote Democrat. For those of us in the States who have had enough of Bush, thanks for not voting for McSame. :)
Post a Comment