A few days ago Heavah said that the neighbour boy (who is two years older than her) kissed her on the lips.
This is how Axel reacted:
"Honey, if a boy does that you immediately push him very hard and you tell him you don't like that. If necessary, hit him to get away. Then, you run straight to his mom and tell her that her son kissed you on the lips and that you didn't like it one bit. Then, you come and tell your mom and dad and we will keep you away from that boy as much as possible cause a boy can not kiss my little, sweet girl. Understand?"
The discussion was then followed up with a daddy/daughter motorcycle ride to ensure she (HE) wasn't broken up over the situation too much.
-------------------------------
Just yesterday a mom down the road called me asking if her two girls could play with Heavah and Xavier. I said sure, thinking Xavier may not be too interested playing Barbies with a girl his age. That is when Xavier said, 'No mom, I like her. She is really nice. Plus, I kissed her on the lips."
This is how Axel reacted:
"Way to go, son! High five!"
8 comments:
Reminds me of when this boy at school starting to kiss Jenna. She didn't want him to but let him because "it made him happy". Lets just say we had an incredibly long talk about not letting boys do things to you because it makes them happy! Both Shawn and I were panicked! :) We're not ready for this yet! She is only 7! LOL I hope she learns her lesson before the boys want more than just a kiss!
Oh the wonderful surprises of parenthood!
I am always surprised to see how differently James and I react to situations.
Haha, I love Axel's reactions. Typical double standard! Only, I thought that it was the girls that did the kissing at this age. My boys are constantly being chased by girls who want to kiss them.
One time, in Kindergarten, Calder came home from school, grabbed something out of his backpack and ran down the hall. Curious, I followed. He saw me, and put whatever it was behind his back. "What do you have there?" I asked. "Something Hailey gave me and told me not to open until I got home" He answered. We opened it, and it said "I love you Calder, Hailey". I asked if Hailey was his friend and he said "sort of, she chases me a lot and tries to kiss me... her friends help her" I said that I bet he ran too fast for them to catch him. He agreed, but then added "Yeah, but sometimes I let her catch me"
I am in big trouble with that one!
that is hilarious. i love it!
This made me laugh so hard. My husband tells all of our girls that they are not allowed to date or be alone with boys until they are married!
I think I'm married to your husband.
Ax you forgot the part about hitting the assauting child on the head with a lunch box. Except Xay of course.
Oh Axel! Tsk, tsk. :P
Post a Comment