Butchart Gardens was a highlight for me while we were visiting British Columbia. Not only did I get to see amazing floral and fauna, I got to do it with my awesome parents. It was a dreamy day to frolic in the Queen of Heart's garden. I was just waiting for the cards to come out with their spears. No luck, but we fortunately had Alice as our companion.



Even tiny birds perched on little girls' fingers. It was just that enchanted!

Japanese Garden, Axel's favorite


It is a must-see garden, and arguably the most beautiful one in the world. If you visit, you must bring an Alice of your own. I enjoyed this one so much I brought her home with me.











2 comments:
Unbelievably beautiful! I love that Sedona got to be Snow White with a bird on her finger and that is your Michelle Nabrotzky nickname.
Love these!!! So happy to see your parents!
Post a Comment