Before

After two weeks of screaming (one of which was when Axel was home) I needed to seek some help. One of the greatest things about Dubai is they are liberal with pharmaceutical drugs. They seem to have a drug for everything and you can obtain just about anything over the counter. If you want antibiotics, the only question they ask is how many packs. It can be really great when you have had 4 kids and can easily identify a bacterial infection as opposed to a virus. No more pointless visits to the doctors.
I went to a local pharmacy here to see if they had any miracle drug. Wouldn't you know they did! It is called Infocal. The stuff has transformed my baby from a kid I was williing to sell to a child labor camp back into the sweet child I love and adore. If I religiously use it, he is content and happy.
After

The happiest part of this story is in only a few short months this will all be a moot point. No more gassy babies for me. I can just admire others and be happy in knowing I put my time in...
2 comments:
I would like some of that myself, not because I have gas, just to be more content. Do you think there is morphine in it or something? I'd like some.
Cute baby! Soo cute!
Post a Comment