Monday, June 22, 2009

Since Dubai

We have arrived!

I have left Dubai and made the painful trip to Toronto. If something could go wrong, it did. All my children didn't sleep until hour 11. Also, somehow Asa was recorded as a lap child on a very full flight resulting in me holding him on my lap for the full 14 hours. It was some serious baby/mommy bonding time.

I spent a day and a half in Canada visiting with my parents and then off to Utah to visit with the in-laws. I am in Utah now with children who are still adjusting. It is a great way to show off my kids when they are overtried and overstimulated. We did manage to surprise Grandma Moore who had no idea we were on the same continent. The trip was almost worth seeing the confusion on her face.

We miss daddy and hope he is safe. A new adventure is looming. Can't tell yet, but something is in the works...

2 comments:

Summer said...

So you can't go back to Nepal?

I am sure it is the least of your worries, but what about your home and everything in it?

Rachel said...

i hope yoiur new little secret is something that will bless your family with safety. Love to hear what will come next. Just glad you are all safe!