Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Bromley Reunion

Celia, me, and Paige

For the first weekend in Utah I attended Axel's family reunion. My sister-in-law did a fabulous job planning a lot of fun mingled with family history. I was amazed at how interested I was in all the stories. My husband's eccentricities made a lot more sense. I loved it, and I wished he was here to partake of the fun.


I also finally got to visit with the Blogging Goddesses. They just so happen to be my husband's cousins. It was so great to see them in flesh and blood. Yep, and a little creepy that we knew so much about each other. Is it stalking if you are related?

3 comments:

casa da poesia said...

"sangham saranam gacchami"

Paige said...

I'll take being called a goddess anyday. I justify my blogging obsession because doesn't it make our real life encounters that much more fun???

Anna said...

You made the party so fun. Such a huge effort for you and we got to enjoy the payout. Also good job blogging.