
Have you already seen Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter? I have grown out of loving scary movies like Psycho and Friday the 13th. (I just end up feeling sorry for the parents of those slaughtered children. Plus, the bloody mess really bothers me. Someone is going to have to clean it up). I now get my kicks by watching Tim Burton movies. It is about the perfect amount of creepy for me. It appears that this one will be no exception. I can't wait! If anyone knows more details, do tell...
BTW blogging in America is infinitely easier than in Nepal. Uploading pictures takes me at least 20 minutes longer than here. Geesh, the sacrifices I make for a little record of family history. I am hopeful I will be twice as blessed. Or at least an extra sucker waiting for me in heaven.
No comments:
Post a Comment