
I am back in Canada. My trip to Utah was awesome despite the puke and snot I had to contend with. The kids loved having cousin time and we got to see family members and long lost friends. Axel's family was wonderful to me, and carefully hid their annoyance of having my overly tired and cranky kids around. Of that I am thankful.
I am also hoping people will send me their pictures cause I didn't have a camera. It was left in Nepal during the shuffle of this trip.
The flight to Canada was uneventful thanks to grandma watching the kids while I took care of everything at the airport. When I arrived at the ticket counter the guy said, "Um, you're not leaving till JULY 29th not JUNE 29th." I flirtted, I begged, and did everything but kiss the fat middle aged man. It worked and he got me on the plane with all 4 kids right next to me. I now just expect to have something seriously wrong with every flight I take. That way there are so surprises.
We are in Canada and have no idea when we will be returning to Nepal. Things have become more complicated, if that is possible. Sorry for the boring posts, but I must record the insanity.
6 comments:
Can you share the details of the complications?
Yeah, what are the complications?? We PROMISE we aren't bored by it all!
SO SO SO good to see you. Will post pictures soon!
You guys are always welcome to stay in good old Wilmington Delaware.
And never booring hearing your travels and experiences.
is this inside the plane?
The complications aren't even worth talking about until it is all final. I barely know if I am coming or going. But I will continue to keep you all posted.
And, yep, that is the plane.
Post a Comment