I am going to keep the next few blogs brief and to the point. No time for wit, I just need to record this before my life becomes insane again. Speaking of which, I am headed back to Nepal on Saturday. This was just decided yesterday and I have 3 days to prepare. I am DYING to see Axel. I am not excited about the travel but I am soooo excited about the arrival!
When I left for the Tour de North America I was mostly excited about going to Pageant. It is awesome to see the Book of Mormon come alive and see that many crazy Mormons all in one spot. I was especially excited because two of my bestest friends from Delaware were there with their kids. I must say that it was one of the highlights of my entire trip.
Hanging out at the famous highway stop. Eat egg salad. Grandma found black raspberries, the perfect dessert!
Sedona found a sticker on our luggage and declared it was her tika. You can take the girl out of Nepal but you can't take the Nepal out of the girl!
Chill'n on the '70s blanket. How can something so ugly be so comfy?
And yet, the love is the same since the '70s. It's the magic Pageant blanket
The Stoklosas, Neidermans, and Bromleys. Since we have seen each other we have multiplied a few times. Getting a table at Denny's with this many kids was not. going. to. happen. The next morning we opted for doughnuts at the park. Thank goodness.
5 adults, 12 kids all under 9 years old.
Heavah and Megan. Adults aren't the only people who can pick up friendships where they left off. Friends for life. Heavah slept at Megan's hotel and hid in their van when it was time to leave. So happy they have a renewed memory of each other.
Heavah and Kim. Instant love. Kim always gives candy and presents, mom doesn't.
Checking out all the sites Sedona with the Palmyra Temple in the distance
Heavah at Joseph Smith's home
Look at the cuteness!
Shelly's beautiful girls
Shelly and I - My smocking twin
Check out the drama! Oh the stories...
The calmest Xavier was the entire trip! He was so in love with Paul and Cole and their cool boyness he collapsed when we drove home.
I was so hard to say goodbye. I have never really missed anywhere I have ever lived as much as Delaware. It has a special place in my heart, mainly because of the relationships I gained while I lived there. Good thing friendships last forever.
3 comments:
How fun! We are going to Nauvoo tomorrow.
Say "Hi" to Axel from Jeremy and I. Oh, and you look amazing girl!
Plus the east coast rules. So, are you going to Nepal to stay or to high tail it someplace else?
Sounds like you all had a fun time. Have a safe trip back home. Your niece going is she the one we brought down from Pageant that one year?
Post a Comment