Ironically, the minute my children got used to sleeping at grandma and grandpa's house, we headed home. I found out that we were going back to Nepal on Wednesday and we left that Saturday. I only had 3 full days to prepare for the long flight home. I had so many more things to do and people to see, but I was so thankful I was able to head back to Nepal because it was possible I was not going to see this country again. Oh, and I missed my husband a whole lot.
The trip was long but infinitely better than heading to America. My mom and niece, Deondra, joined me and what a difference! I was even able to sleep a bit. We spent a night in Abu Dhabi and on Monday afternoon we arrived in Nepal.
1 comment:
Was it weird to be back in your hometown? I haven't been back to Kitchener for over 10 years. Crazy how fast the time goes.
Glad to hear you and your kids are safely home in Nepal. It always feels so good to sleep in your own bed and with a husband!
Post a Comment