Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Dem's



We are enjoying ourselves in Canada despite the COLD weather. What is this??? It is July! I know that if I was in Dubai I would be begging for this so I try not to complain as I put the heavy sweaters and long pants on my children in the middle of the summer.

We have spent the past three days at Dem's house. It has been awesome watching my kids run and play in the Canadian countryside and enjoy their cousins. Sedona and Asa love running around chasing Sariah (their dog) and having music time with Demarise with actions and all.



Xavier loves riding Jamie's (13 years old) bike...



and climbing the huge trees.


Can you spot the daredevil in this tree????


Heavah loves to follow her 10 year old cousin around. It seems to be an ongoing crush that started when she was 4. For Heavah the important memories don't fade. Spencer seems to be one of those memories.


Also, Asa independently learned how to fold his arms in prayer. Now I just hope he hasn't learned anything else I may have taught through example.



We are officially moving. Where? Dunno. When? Dunno.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

glad your leaving Nepal...sad it's ending the way it did though. Hate to move because of the countries political unrest. Can't wait to hear where you end up though! And it appears that we will be getting together soon! Can't wait!!! Have fun at Dem's!!!!

Ryan and Brindi said...

well hopefully you can get everything out of nepal!! glad you are having fun in canada and for sure post when you know where you'll end up! good luck!

Boquinha said...

Seems like just yesterday you were waiting for your stuff to arrive in Nepal. Now it's going someplace else. Can hardly wait to find out where!