Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Toothless Fairy


On our second day in Utah, Heavah lost her first tooth. She has been waiting for this moment for a long time. I honestly wonder if it was even loose or just my 6 year old's freakishly strong muscles made it come out. Either way, it popped out and she couldn't wait for the 'Toothless Fairy' (yeah, I don't have the heart to tell her any different. It sounds too cute when she says it) to come visit.


The Toothless Fairy gave her $20 for a silly little tooth. I wonder if the Fairy didn't have any smaller bills because she was just recently at the ATM. I had to ponder what currency the Toothless Fairy would use. Apparently, in America it is dollars. Lucky Heavah.

2 comments:

Paige said...

Cute! That is a great name for it. Fiona lost her first tooth on Friday and she's 7 and it was teh best day ever- for me because I didn't have to hear about it anymore. There was a lot of blood. Someone needs to tell your crazy fairy that the going rate is $1 per tooth.She's totally screwing it up for the rest of us.

Boquinha said...

Hilarious. I know people whose tooth fairies give out foreign money. You, who have lived outside the country more than in it with your children, give them dollars. Go figure.