Friday, July 10, 2009

I Love to See the Temple



I have been so lucky to go to the temple with my in-law sisters and mother-in-law, and today with my mom and Dem. It's been about 3 years. No Word of Wisdom problems, just geographical.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I totally understand how that can be. Being in the Temple with family is so special. Other than my husband it's only happened twice. My Aunt was the only other LDS person in my family and one time we had the opportunity to attend the Temple together. She joined the Church the year I was born and I joined when I was almost 16. So for both of us it was the first time we were in the Temple with our family. very emotional! A few years later we helped my Grandmother go through for her endowment. Family is so important....I hope when my kids are old enough we have many precious times in the Temple together.