Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Old school

Heavah and visited her old school while we were in Dubai. She went to AAG for Kindergarden I and Kindergarden II. The area had changed so much since we lived there. I got lost twice just trying to get to the school. When we arrived, Heavah mentioned that she saw the school in a dream she recently had. She described the dream down to the rug on the classroom floor. Weird. She might have a little of Axel in her.

She also spent some time with her KG II teacher, Ms. Laure. Heavah continually said how excited she was before she saw Ms. Laure. After we left, she said, "She was the nicest teacher I have ever had". She then wrote Ms. Laure 10 different notes describing how much she missed and loved her. Rarely do you get a student/teacher relationship as sweet as theirs. Heavah should know. She just finished Gr. 1 and she has already been to 3 different schools and has had 4 teachers.

No comments: