For some reason every time we visit Dubai Axel feels compelled to buy a new suit. How many suits does he own? Too many to count. I figure if he needs to wear one every workday of his life until he retires, he can buy as many as he wishes. Who am I to say no?
"Plus, Terah, this one is a different shade of grey and it doesn't wrinkle. I need to buy it."
Ironically though, he feels that the one time he doesn't have to wear a suit is when he goes to church (ie. Khakis and maybe a tie with a colored shirt). Otherwise, he feels he is campaigning for a time consuming calling. He is happy as the 2nd councilor in the Elder's Quoram and youth Sunday School teacher. Imagine what he would get if he actually dressed the part?
The time spent at the store was not all wasted. Heavah and I got some great shots. Especially this one:
Thank goodness I have a good self esteem and don't care what people think of me. Even better, I am married and I am not in the dating circuit. Imagine the friend requests I would get on a dating network?
3 comments:
I love the last picture, but is Heavah flipping us off? :D So do I have your permission to post your sexy shot on a singles.com thingy - just as an experiment to see how many winner hook ups you could get? Now that Axel's secret is out about the suits, he might get nabbed as the next bishop. The internets know all and see all . . . .
Are those the BROWN pearls? Lookin' good!!!!
uhhhh...Heavah is totally flipping you off!
Post a Comment