Every time I call home I am reassured that everything is okay. "Oh yeah, everything is great hun...We are just fine...No problems here...Nope, not at all."
Minutes later, I receive a photo like this from Axel:
Oh dear . . . and the scrape on his elbow looks suspicious too, or is that paint too? I guess husbands think that if the kids are still alive when we get home everything IS fine.
lol. Sarita told me yesterday that if you leave Asa alone for 2 minutes he is into the paint. Are you sure this has ONLY happened once? haha. No but really, I am sure everything is fine. Although, I know they all miss you terribly!
Okay, so I just read all 8 of your recent posts. LOVE the Axel ones -- his paintings, etc. and the ones of the kids are hilarious and sweet. I also like the one with the freaky facts about the tall building. Crazy! And I think having a maid (or two) is brilliant. I actually think Americans would do well to catch on, truth be told.
3 comments:
Oh dear . . . and the scrape on his elbow looks suspicious too, or is that paint too? I guess husbands think that if the kids are still alive when we get home everything IS fine.
lol. Sarita told me yesterday that if you leave Asa alone for 2 minutes he is into the paint. Are you sure this has ONLY happened once? haha. No but really, I am sure everything is fine. Although, I know they all miss you terribly!
Okay, so I just read all 8 of your recent posts. LOVE the Axel ones -- his paintings, etc. and the ones of the kids are hilarious and sweet. I also like the one with the freaky facts about the tall building. Crazy! And I think having a maid (or two) is brilliant. I actually think Americans would do well to catch on, truth be told.
Post a Comment