Thursday, July 29, 2010

Oh, yes I did!




7 comments:

diplobrisco said...

Oh NO you DI-ENT!!! LOL!! Holy crap!!! What was THAT for??!! HA HA HA!!! I can't believe you shaved it!!! Why? I thought you wanted hair on that head!!! You know, I had a friend back in High school who told me that the way her mom got her to have thick hair was she shaved it many times when she was little. I don't see that actually working but maybe...maybe it might work this time.

Hearts and Hands for Nepal said...

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Poor dear! Evil, Terah, just evil! hahahaha...at least she is smiling.

I'm guessing she doesn't start school in a month.

Also, you need to get some mane and tail shampoo. I keep forgetting to tell you to try that. They sell it over there I think.

Paige said...

I'm calling Child Protective Services on you.

so jeles said...

Terah, i think i spit out my coke through my nose...that is wayyyyyyy toooo funny.
I was just thinking i should do that to Amelia's non growing hair. we're cutting it super short in a few weeks, I made the appointment, maybe i should take Dona's picture to show them what i want ;)
Did you keep some of that hair to put in a scrapbook?? ;)

Ryan and Brindi said...

that's awesome terah! i love it. i see you are done to your last options on trying to get her hair to grow. hopefully this works!

Jane Breckenridge said...

Corinne has really short hair (not buzzed!) and everyone comments on how cute it is. Give it a month.

Rachel said...

You mentioned this a year ago when we got together...thought you forgot about it. guess she seems ok with it! hopefully it grows soon for you!