In the summer it is really common to see stray animals out on the streets. All the expats realize that they can't care for their animals during the summer so they open the doors and hope for the best. I am not sure how many cats I have seen in the middle of the highway or squashed on the side of the road.
A couple of days ago we were going out for dinner with Brad when this little kitty crossed my path. I picked it up and brought it home. We fed it, pulled its tail, gave it milk, pulled its tail, gave it kitty litter, and yanked its tail. Then we all realized - except for Heavah - that we didn't really like cats.
Our next door neighbors took mercy on the feline and adopted her. Heavah cried, but realized the cat will be a frequent visitor. Especially if she is looking for a tail pull from Asa.
1 comment:
Post a Comment