Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Spanish Guitar



When Axel and I were first married I used to play Andres Segovia's Spanish guitar CD over and over and over and over and over again. The sound of the classical guitar would sooth my newly married nerves. Ever since, I have had a deep love for the Spanish guitar. Therefore, we couldn't pass up an opportunity to go to a Spanish guitar concert in the Cathedral of Santa Eulalia.

She made serious love to that guitar. Her passion was admirable.
The performance was somewhat like a rock concert for Axel and me. Whenever she would play a familiar tune we would both whisper to each other, 'Oh, remember this song? I love this one.' Then we would throw our hands up with the peace sign and rock back and forth. Okay, that didn't really happen, but it was tempting.


1 comment:

diplobrisco said...

Did you seriously take these pictures!?? AMAZING!! They are beautiful!!! The close up I would frame on my wall. Gorgeous!!!