Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wedding Preps in KTM

We have arrived in KTM and have started our wedding preparations. Sarita requested that I show up early to help out. She also wanted me to bring Asa and just happened to sleep with him last night. She keeps saying she wants to bring him to the hotel on her wedding night. I say no, and I think Tim will agree. So far the saris are ready, the Party Palace is booked and today is the day to buy gold. I am trying to post photos but blogger won't let me download pictures off of my iPhone. Haven't we advanced further than this? A girl has gotta blog--especially in Nepal. Awesome things are going on. Ta, ta for now.

4 comments:

Dianna said...

We can't wait! Sarita is going to look gorgeous in a red sari.

Hearts and Hands for Nepal said...

EXCITING!!!!

Megan said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! I am dying! can't wait!

Boquinha said...

Okay, I just read a BUNCH of your older posts -- I'm so happy to hear about everything you've been doing and am excited to hear more about what you're doing now (especially the wedding)! I can't even imagine what you must be feeling to not have her with you anymore -- just from reading your blog, * I * can't imagine it! I bet she looks beautiful and that it's a lovely wedding. Excited to hear more! Thinking of you . . .