
The Barcelona streets are full of life and vibrancy. You would never guess there was an economic crisis going on in Spain. Every corner has a shop and people are making purchases. Although it was tempting to shop all day, it was far more fun to just walk the streets and people watch.

When the shops are closed, you can see all the graffiti on the metal doors. To me, the graffiti was almost more interesting than the windows. Since the Spanish strictly honor the siesta (I swore that most shops were open for a whopping 4 hours a day), we had plenty of opportunities to experiment with our camera.


Axel's idea, imagine that?

Arch d'triumph, which rivals the French version in beauty. Plus, my new coat looks awesome in this picture. Yeah, it was my Spanish souvenir. It's my fav.

La Rambla- Not only is it a happening place to be, the people there are super freak-eh.

Placa d'Espanya

One of the quickest and sneakiest photos we took, and yet, my favorite.

La Boqueria Market was the most beautiful
and the most expensive market I have ever seen. Plus, the pork, oh yes, the pork was
incredibly tasty. I believe we visited this counter 3 times during our stay in Barcelona. If it was possible, Axel would have walked away with one of those Iberian ham legs and stuffed it in our luggage. Since that would have put us in jail, we ate so much proscuitto with cheese I believe I am still digesting it.
So much more to come.
I truly need a high speed internet connection. Downloading photos like this is an entire day affair. Pfft.
3 comments:
AWESOME!!! Sorry it takes ALL day but I can't wait to see more!!! I made a few comments on fb already but seriously LOVE that jacket!! Maybe a girlcation is there in our future. Someday. :)
I LOVE La Rambla, there is also a breathtaking theatre there, I forget the name but it is right on that street...soooo beautiful and the acoustics divine! I love your coat...I would have bought that one as well!
Beautiful! The food looks as glorious as the setting.
Post a Comment